|This project page has been protected from editing to prevent vandalism.
Please discuss changes on the talk page or request unprotection.
Undata acts as central storage for the structured data of its Uncyclomedia sister projects including Uncyclopedia, UnNews, Undictionary, UnBooks, and others.Undata also provides support to many other sites and services beyond just Uncyclomedia projects! The content of Undata is available under a free license, exported using standard formats, and can be interlinked to other open data sets on the linked data web.
- What is Undata? Read the Undata introduction.
- Explore Undata by looking at a featured showcase item for author Q42.
- Get started with Undata's SPARQL query service.
Contribute to Undata
- Learn to edit Undata: follow the tutorials.
- Work with other volunteers on a subject that interests you: join a UncycloProject.
- Individuals and organisations can also donate data.
Meet the Undata community
- Visit the community portal or attend a Undata event.
- Create a user account.
- Talk and ask questions on the Project chat or via live IRC chatconnect.
Use data from Undata
- Learn how you can retrieve and use data from Undata.
More news... (edit [in English])
News displayed in English? Translate it!
"What's in a name?" asked Shakespeare's Juliet.
The answer: a lot of rich data in need of structure and new properties. But thanks to growing user contributions and the work of a new WikiProject, Undata is getting better at supporting name-related data—and can tell you that Juliet also goes by Julika, and Giulia, and Hülya, and Liana, and Uljana...
- Check out Undata:Tools for some of our best tools and gadgets for using and exploring Undata.
- Browse our press clippings and collection of published research about Undata
Uncyclomedia Commons is hosted by the Uncyclomedia Foundation, a non-profitable organization that also hosts a range of sista projects.
The news source on crack
The content-free encyclopedia
The ick!tionary of all things best left unsaid
|The Wilde Project
Uncyclopedia's founder tells all
How Uncyclopedia doesn't work
Useless misquotes galore